Req # 25728
Perioperative Administration Maricopa Medical Center
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week, Days
(38) $40.69 - $65.11
This position provides clinical management, leadership, coordination, and operational direction for areas of responsibility.Serves as the tactical point person as it relates to patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success.Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice.Supervises employees and participates in selection, orientation, counseling, evaluation, and staff scheduling.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.Prefer a Master's degree in Nursing.Must have at least five (5) years of clinical experience with two to three (2-3) years demonstrated leadership experience relevant to the patient population and scope of care of the department. Must possess a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the AZ Board of Nursing. Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months.ACLS, PALS, ATNC or other certifications may be required. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.Bilingual is preferred. Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills. Computer knowledge with DOS and windows based systems is a plus.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And were delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Childrens Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year