Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) searching for an organization that offers competitive wages? Are you searching for an organization that offers various work schedules? Then come join us at Medicana Nursing & Rehab Center.
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Company paid life insurance, Other voluntary insurance products, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement program, Career Advancement opportunities, Employee discount programs and more!
Medicana Nursing & Rehab Center is located at 1710 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33460, is a 120 bed, joint commission accredited facility that offers in-patient residential care, short-term rehabilitation, and specialty services. Our property features semi-private rooms, rehabilitation gym, courtyard, library and a beauty salon, and we accept a wide variety of insurance plans. We manage situation to create positive outcomes. To learn more, please visit www.MedicanaRehab.com today?
Our Service Standards:
*Sincere Appreciation...for everyone
*Hearing Needs...and responding quickly
*Caring Approach...in everything we do
*Managing Situations...for positive outcomes
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
• Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
• Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
• Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
• Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
• Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
• Provides health education to patients and their families.
• Participates in quality assurance activities.
• Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
• Valid State license.
• One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
Supervises nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information. Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of such information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- CDC INF PREVENTION
- Registered Nurse