Nurse Practitioner – NP or PA - Float Pool - Denver Metro-19009035
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at 40+ locations.
- Denver (estab. 1998)
- SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
- Primary & Acute Care
- Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Care
- After-hours Urgent Care
- Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetes & Endocrine; Hematology & Oncology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; OB-GYN & Women's Care; Orthopedic Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery; Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
Position Summary –Advanced Practice Provider provides quality, primary healthcare services in accordance with State Law and SCL Health’s Healthcare standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently assesses patient needs, analyses data and information, and formulates plans of care.
- Coordinates patient care and collaborates with Physicians in the delivery of care, demonstrating technical competencies in performing medical and surgical procedures within scope of practice, training and credentialing.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to medical emergencies.
- Documents assessment, intervention and response to care according to State and Federal guidelines, SCL Health and site specific policy and procedure; provides and documents patient education
- Documents and codes all services provided in accordance with regulatory requirements and national standards.
- Encourages and mentors support staff; giving and receiving constructive feedback and using feedback to enhance and improve performance.
- Assesses departmental processes and actively participates in system redesign.
- Adapts practice to meet the ever-changing needs of the healthcare system and approaches work with optimism and flexibility.
- Represents SCL in the community and encourages collaboration between community resources.
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing is required. Completion of a postgraduate Nurse Practitioner Program accredited by the NLN or ANCC-CCNE is required.
Required:Current Registered Nurse license in state of practice is required. Current certification in state of practice as Nurse Practitioner is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification is required.
Required: Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program is required.
Required:Current Physician Assistant license in state of practice is required. Current prescriptive privileges in state of practice is required. Current DEA licensure is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification is required.
Organization:SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
Primary Location:CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department:SCLP-Med Surg Float Pool
Job Posting:Nov 22, 2019, 4:23:08 PM
Advanced Practice Providers
Provider Specialty:Family Medicine