Job Posting Title: MSP|Nurse Practitioner
Description: Job Responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding and, is able to perform and interpret medical examinations, laboratory results and identify medical issues pertinent in the coordination of expatriate exams, surveillance exams, pre-placement and other pertinent work required exams, and provide medical clearance/ fitness for duty.
- Arranges for medical consultation and order additional diagnostic labs when indicated.
- Assists with obtaining examination results from outside providers when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate effectively with the multidisciplinary team (EAP, business units, employee/family).
- Identifies and responds to the educational, psychosocial and medical needs of the employee and family during expatriate assignment review.
- Educates and reinforces positive health behaviors as needed with employee/ family regarding results of physical examination and laboratory reports; identifies necessary medical follow-up and provides recommended preventive measures. Communicates medical clearance status to employee/ family and other GEA HR Team.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors as a clinical resource, medical consultant and employee health resource.
- Participates and contributes in department initiatives demonstrating continuous quality and process performance improvement.
- Presents a professional image at work and all work-related events. Fosters teamwork approach in all interactions with peers and team members.
- Complies with all Safety Principles and Tenets of Operation and reports incidents promptly and utilizes stop-work authority when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education Requirement: Master's Degree in Nursing and completion of Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations Required: * Nurse practitioners should have current certification as an Adult or Family Nurse practitioner and hold a license as a registered nurse and nurse practitioner in the State of California. * Must have prescriptive authority/furnishing number in the State of California