The Nurse Practitioner will provide medical services within a long term care or assisted living facility. The nurse practitioner is responsible for developing the business within each facility, for the clinical service and for the administrative tasks to record the work.
RESP...EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Graduate degree in nursing. Current registered nursing license in state position is located. Appropriate registrations/approvals to practice as APN in appropriate state.
2. Prior NP experience is desired but not required. Previous urology experience is also desirable.
3. Demonstrates professionalism and is self-directed and highly organized
4. Excellent verbal communication and relationship-building skills.
5. Displays sound judgment
6. Demonstrates time management skills (i.e., prioritization, timely follow-up, with other responsibilities and meets deadlines).
7. Basic Computer skills are a necessity.
8. Valid driver license is required.
9. Reliable transportation and car insurance (enforce) is necessary.
10. Ability to travel up to one hour from home for work or training assignments. Occasional out-of-state travel is required for company meetings, continuing education opportunities and/or training.
11. Must be punctual for the first nursing home appointment of the morning, and any nursing home appointment thereafter.
12. Positive attitude (solution oriented and ability to deal with ambiguity).
13. Ability to deliver and receive feedback
The physical demands for this position require standing, bending, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
The work environment is typical for a remote provider of health care services to long-term care facilities.
CRITERIA FOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
Performance evaluation will be based on the Nurse Practitioner’s ability in meeting the criteria outlined herein; contributing to meeting the goals and accomplishments of the company.