Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time or part-time Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to work at our Granite City, IL locations.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required paperwork or data entry on each consumer in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to, evaluations and follow-ups and progress notes; including utilization of recovery language.
- Provide predominantly direct psychiatric and medical prescriber services in accordance with Nurse Practitioner Collaborative Agreement and State of Illinois and agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain a minimum level of productivity as assigned by supervisor; or maintain 2,300 encounters per 1.0 FTE if assigned to the medical center.
- Set an example for and reinforce evidence-based practices, including but not limited to, the recovery philosophy utilizing the elements of trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness including harm reduction.
- Promote positive interactions with the community and within Chestnut to sustain favorable program reputations.
- Function as a team member, attend meetings, consumer staffings, participate in program development activities and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and consumer information.
- Perform other duties as assigned, required or specifically negotiated with supervisor.
- R.N. plus Master’s degree in nursing and licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Illinois; a license in good standing with the ability to bill for evaluating and prescribing medications.
- Telehealth experience preferred.
- Must have a fully executed Collaborative Agreement with a Chestnut approved prescriber and previous experience prescribing preferred.
- Preference for psychiatric certification if position is assigned to focus on psychiatric evaluations.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled