Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is hiring a full-time experienced Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) to work in its thriving inpatient ICU at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut. In this desirable inpatient hospital-employed position, you will enjoy working alongside an esteemed pulmonology intensivist and extraordinary clinical team in a collaborative and supportive environment working 12 hour shifts with shared rotation call coverage. We are interested in a nurse practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) who puts patient care at the forefront and demonstrates exceptional delivery of quality and compassionate focused healthcare.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company to ECHN and is a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Southern California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Highly competitive salary
- Robust benefits options, including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program and Free on-site parking
- Expert clinical operations and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Degree from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration
Please email your CV to email@example.com, Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.