Primary Location : Connecticut-Hartford-85 Seymour Street - HHMOB (10117)
Job : Critical Care
Organization : Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Job Posting : Mar 17, 2020
Nurse Practitioner (APRN) / PA –Urologic Surgical Oncology - ( 20152768 )
DescriptionWork where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Tallwood Urology & Kidney Institute provides world-class urology and kidney care from a team of local and national leaders in their fields. Many patients who have failed to have success with other treatments come here for the best solutions to even the most frustrating urology problems. Our highly skilled providers have advanced sub-specialty training, and are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary medical and surgical specialists. With our wide network of care, you’re able to provide efficient quality based care to your patients in a supportive and collegial environment.
At Hartford HealthCare newly graduated and experienced practitioners are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:· Flexible scheduling between Monday through Friday with no call
- A support and mentorship from a nationally renowned urologic oncologist
- The opportunity for research and working within clinical trials
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- EPIC EMR
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
QualificationsAdvanced Practitioner Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program preferred
- Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of Connecticut
- Certification or eligible to be certified as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Acute care board certification required for nurse practitioners
- Urology or oncology experience highly preferred
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Standard Hours Per Week : 40
Schedule : Full-time (40 hours)