Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.Advanced Practitioner Role Scope
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will work in an ambulatory setting and will be responsible for evaluation and care of our Oncology Urology patients. APP’s initiate patient care meetings with the health care team to revise the plan of care as the patient’s condition warrants. Participate in total quality management to positively affect patient and system outcomes to improve care. Potential coverage of nearby practice locations. Monday through Friday schedule with no call!
At Hartford HealthCare newly graduated and experienced practitioners are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
- Great work location in Farmington, CT!!!
- Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- LEAN process improvement to drive quality outcomes and positively enhance both the patient and the provider experience.
- EPIC EMR
- Learn from a great mentor to train and work independently; opportunity for providing procedures.
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
- Proven and effective onboarding with supportive ongoing mentorship
Advanced Practitioner Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program preferred
- Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of Connecticut
- Certification or eligible to be certified as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Experience in Oncology Urology care preferred
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.