Northeast Georgia Health System is recruiting an exceptional Nurse Practitioner to their well-established and growing Pediatrics group. Nurse Practitioners with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Active Georgia License
- PNP preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in pediatrics
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, serving 5 locations in Northeast Georgia
Pediatrics Practice Overview
- Join this Pediatric staff that currently consists of four Physicians and three Advanced Practitioners
- Well experienced support staff
- Full time, outpatient-only
- Onsite Lab
- Primary clinic locations in Toccoa and Lavonia
- Additional clinics -Demorest, Clarkesville, Clayton
- EMR Platform -EPIC
Life at the country club playing golf, hiking in our mountains or paddling on our lakes and rivers are all leisure time options with this gem of an opportunity. Toccoa can offer it all; fishing, boating, and more, literally at the backdoor of your practice. Our community also boasts incredible resources for families with young children, including public schools and a home-school network supported by excellent local colleges, Toccoa Falls College and Piedmont College. This community is prefect for all ages. You can enjoy a slower pace in your daily life or a trip to Atlanta (less than 2 hours away) when you want the benefits of city life.
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Centers three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Miranda Huckleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.