The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
John Muir Behavioral Health Center - Concord, California
- The behavioral health unit has 26 beds, and both a dedicated hospitalist and advanced provider 7 days a week
- 10 hours of physician coverage with 8 hours of MHNP coverage daily
- Providers support consults at both John Muir sites in Concord and Walnut Creek
- A multitude of restaurants that promise a selection of world-class cuisines from around the world
- Close proximity to Napa Valley Wine Country, San Francisco, and Berkeley
- Family-friendly community and a variety of local recreational activities available
- Seeking certified mental health nurse practitioners (MHNP); experience preferred, but new grads welcome!
- Current national certification and DEA required; current state license a plus
- Strong clinical skills and ability to communicate well in a team oriented environment preferred
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!