**Contract Role, with possibility of extension or conversion**
- Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- Patient-Centered Quality and Safety
- Accurately, evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to policies and procedures
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all times
- Validate insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
61 - 61 /hour