As one of Upstate New York’s fastest growing urgent care providers we are focused on providing excellent opportunities for professionals that demonstrate a continual commitment to the highest quality, patient-centered care, in a warm and friendly setting.
As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opening to join our team as a Nurse Practitioner.
Are you a friendly and motivated Nurse Practitioner, with the ability to treat patients efficiently, with kindness and compassion?
As a WellNow Nurse Practitioner team member you will be a part of a team that is dedicated to improving the delivery and quality of healthcare to our Urgent Care patients, while being part of a medical community in which you are supported in your growth as a medical professional.
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits that include:
- Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members!
- 401K plan with generous company match!
- Monthly bonus opportunity, with ability to significantly augment your yearly earning potential!
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats patients of all ages with acute illnesses and injuries or exacerbations of chronic disease
- Orders evidence-based testing, prescribes medications and refers to outside specialist as required
- Provides occupational medicine services, including DOT exams and the treatment of Worker’s Compensation injuries
- Performs pre-participation physicals for camps, sports and employment
- Utilizes telemedicine platform to evaluate and treat patients off-site in addition to providing in person care
- Maintains patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Documents patient information in Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Two years of emergency medicine or one year of emergency medicine combined with two years’ experience in high volume urgent care, which includes the ability to manage adult and pediatric patients. Other specialties will not be considered.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in both a fast track and main emergency department setting
- Able to work independently and serve as a leader for the team
- Excellent bedside manner and interpersonal skills
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
Required License or Certification:
- Licensure in the State of New York as a Nurse Practitioner required
- Must be in good standing with no restrictions to practice in the State of New York
APPLY NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration to join our growing team and start your career journey with WellNow!
WellNow is an EOE.