Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for an experienced Nurse Practitioner, NP, for a position within a Nursing Facility located in Manhattan, NY. Qualified candidates will have prior NP experience with a Geriatric population and preferably within a Long Term Care Facility or Nursing Home environment, bilingual Spanish, preferred.
Nurse Practitioner (NP) for Facility
- In collaboration with physician, provides and coordinates primary care services to an assigned panel of members who reside in participating long term care facilities.
- Insures development of care planning and access to preventive care services in accordance with member and Plan health outcome goals and objectives.
- Acts as clinical resource to the participating providers and facilities.
- Acts as team member and clinical resource to participating providers/facilities.
- Acts as resource and contact for member/designated representative regarding all aspects of member individualized care plan and disease process.
- Masters Degree in Nursing, graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- One to two years clinical experience in role of nurse practitioner required
- Bilingual Spanish fluency required
- Minimum one year in geriatric specialty
- Previous clinical RN experience in acute, subacute and/or long term care setting preferred
- Prior experience in managed care a plus
- NYS RN/NP License, Registration, DEA certificates
- Employee and family health coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Generous time off
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!