At DaVita we love our patients. We think you will too!
DaVita is looking for a Per-Diem Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team in the Hartford CT market. The bulk of our patients sit in Hartford wtih some patients sitting in surrounding Hartford area.
This position is per diem- 1-4 hours per week. Role will be to respond to patients within 24-48 hours after discharged from hospital. Follow up can be via telephone but there will be some travel and in person meetings with patients on an as needed basis. This is for our new Intergrated Care Program and will eventually grow into a full-time role. The ideal candidate will be okay with part-time hours in the beginning but ideally looking for someone who wants to grow full-time with DaVita.
No renal experience required. Someone with integrated care or experience working with SNIP programs (Special Needs program). This role will encompass detailed assessments and consulting care team based on your findings.
Interested? Please email Laurel Norman at email@example.com
DaVita is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination. DaVita is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model - Come Join us in the revolution as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)!
As a Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will support some of our most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) also provides education and support.
This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
The Nurse Practitioners (NP) we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Field based Nurse Practitioner rounding at our CT DaVita facilities.
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule-*Self-managed*.
- competitive pay
- Support patients in an Integrated Care Program.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner (NP), Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP), or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of chronic patients required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
VillageHealth, the integrated care division of DaVita Kidney Care, is at the center of DaVita’s strategy for the future and our commitment to provide integrated care to one of the most medically complex patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
We’ve proven that integrating care achieves the triple aim of improved patient quality of life, better outcomes and lower total cost of care. What sets VillageHealth apart is that we not only provide great care management but we start with our heart with our patients and each other. We focus on creating both a great experience for our patients and a special place to work for our teammates.
We’re on a mission to revolutionize kidney care, with a vision of making integrated care the standard of care for all renal patients. To help us achieve our vision, we’re investing extensively in developing both our model of care and our team. When you join VillageHealth, you're joining a compassionate team committed to quality patient care. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.