We are looking for dedicated Providers just like You!
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- 1099 Flexible Schedule
At Matrix Medical Network, we offer you the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with many opportunities for further development. Join our industry-leading team of passionate, innovative individuals united behind the mission to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare.
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities.
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) Identifies quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols.
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.
Type: 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Location: Work from home, traveling a radius around Hamburg, New York
Salary: Paid per Completed Assessment. Average monthly compensation is: $2,250.00
Hours: Days. Flexible schedule. Sunday-Saturday
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Master’s Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of PA licensure
- Current RN and NP or PA licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP, ANCC or AACN, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification.
- NCCPA Certification
Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- NP – Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
- PA- Minimum3 years practicing experience as a licensed Physician Assistant
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company’s automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hamburg, NY 14075. Primary Location: Hamburg, NY 14075. Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C). Regular Shift. 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner Job Level: Day Job, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, evening or weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.