Assess and treat patients that suffer with chronic/acute pain.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have a valid medical license to practice in the state of California.
- Must have a current DEA license.
- Must have an NPI Number
- Must be flexible with job assignments(s).
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to make decisions in a fast safe manor.
- Able to initiate preventive discussion pertaining to pain management.
- Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Able to administer medications and treatment plans as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsel the patients and family accordingly to diagnosis plan.
- Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patients status and needs change .
starting at 60.00 /hour