Sanitas Medical Center is looking for bilingual Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join our team. Sanitas partnered with BlueCross and BlueShield, brings its advanced primary care model with services such as primary care, walk-in urgent care, lab, diagnostic, and health care education and resources to cater to our patients. We strive to attract people who believe in our mission and are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Sanitas premiered in the U.S. in 2015 and is a part of Keralty, a multinational company with expertise in integrated medical care. With nearly 30 medical centers in the United States, we serve over 200,000 patients and we're still growing and expanding in new areas across the U.S., in partnership with leading health insurers.
If you’re looking for more than just a place to work––a place where patients are considered family, then we want to meet you. Join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who are transforming primary care by focusing on spending quality time with our patients. Learn more about the exciting career opportunities available in your area.
Provides quality, comprehensive inpatient and outpatient primary health care services to the Medical Center’s patients. Reports directly to the Medical Director regarding clinical issues and activities related to the delivery of medical care. APRN/PAs are expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Center and work collaboratively to achieve them. They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all Center policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations. APRN/PAs provide the full scope of primary care services, which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance of their patients.
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Tennessee statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Maintains a problem oriented health record for each patient seen in accordance with the Center’s established Health Information Management policies and procedures.
- Assures continuity of care by providing comprehensive medical services on a timely basis as per Clinic schedule within the Center’s scope of practice and the provider’s training.
- Provides excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs.
- Perform minor surgical procedures.
- Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered at Medical Center
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Follows established departmental and medical center policies, procedures, and objectives; continuous quality improvements objectives and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs as needed i.e. diabetes collaborative/health fairs etc.; attends and participates in medical center meetings / departmental meetings and other medical center functions as required by the Center.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
- Trains, mentors and supervises students and clinical support staff, as appropriate Supervises mid-level practitioners (physician assistants and nurse practitioners).
- Perform other duties as assigned by medical director.
- Master’s Degree from accredited Nursing/PA Program.
- Valid State Nurse Practitioner License or PA license.
- Valid DEA License.
- Minimum 2-year experience in acute/urgent care, family practice or emergency department setting.
- (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) is required.
- BLS and ACLS valid certification.
- English/Spanish preferred
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates