At Cigna, we listen to, advocate for, and collaborate with our customers to empower them to identify their health goals and own their solutions.
- Customer Strong - Make a WOW difference for our customers
- Me to We - Take accountability to trust, collaborate and partner
- Own It! See a need and act
- Be Bold: Challenge the status quo
- Listen to Advocate: What matters to you, matters to us
- Think it Through: Proactively deliver solutions focused on doing the right thing
Cigna Onsite Health offers a different way to practice medicine. Our providers work independently onsite at our employer clients. Our goal is to provide quality care to the client’s employees, following evidence-based medicine guideline. We allow you to spend more time with patients, require no weekends or “on-call” hours, and paperwork is limited so that our clinicians can focus on providing high quality patient care.
Sound like you? Great! Here’s more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Provide Primary Care treatment in an Employer-based setting
- Episodic care (low acuity Urgent Care)
- Extended Episodic Acute Care which can include 4-5 visits for an illness or injury that is limited in its chronicity
- Chronic condition education and co-management with outside primary care if we are not the PCP
- Ability to oversee and perform CLIA waived tests, dispense Rx medications, and oversee a specimen collection lab
- Collaboration with onsite employees to provide biometric screening and health and wellness education
- Potential for Travel Medicine recommendation and immunizations or administration of allergen immunotherapy (with proper training)
- Direct one on one health coaching to employees along with referring patients into wellness programs
- Demonstrated ability to work well with and manage members of the health care team (MA, LPN)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including internal and external customers and group settings
- Ability to partner with local HR/Benefits team to improve employee health
What we expect from you:
- Graduate of Certified NP or PA program
- Active and unrestricted NP or PA license required in respective state
- Minimum of 3 or more years of NP or PA experience, working independently in an internal medicine or family practice setting
- Ability to practice independently in respective state
- DEA licensure and prescriptive authority
- Electronic Health Record experience
- BLS certification
- Responsible for the adoption and demonstration of the Consumer Health Engagement cultural beliefs. They will be responsible for role modeling the six cultural beliefs to drive personal accountability and organizational results:
Bonus points for:
- Chronic Disease Management experience
- Passionate about overall health and wellness and patient education
- High energy and strong customer-centric focus
This role is based in the clinic in West Palm Beach FL.
Cigna is committed to a healthy work force. New hires must complete a background check, drug and nicotine screen to be employed in this role.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.