- Title: Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Compensation: Competitive base salary
- Requirements: MSN, Licensed to practice as Nurse Practitioner in VA, Current BLs for the Healthcare Provider. Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
- The Palliative Care Service at Virginia Hospital Center began in 2004 as the first hospital-based palliative care program in Northern Virginia.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- We also offer a highly competitive compensation package.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 75 years.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC is a top Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- VHC is a 394-bed, licensed, all-private room Hospital.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continue to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order for your application to be valid, the electronic talent assessment must be completed and submitted. Applicants who only complete the application without the talent assessment won't be considered.
Search Terms: Northern Virginia, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care, Virginia Hospital Center, No VA, Washington DC Metro region.