Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Hospital is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its awarding winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Minimum 40 clinical hours per week of patient care, including prescribing medications and ordering tests, in the Outpatient Pediatric Clinic.
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations.
- Request appropriate diagnostic test and consultative services, as needed.
- All responsibilities will be in collaboration with the Phyisican.
- National Certification as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Current New York State Nurse Practitioner License