Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team in Boston, MA. The ideal Nurse Practitioneror Physician Assistant will hold a current unrestricted nurse practitioner license and available to start working in the state of Florida. This is employed full-time position.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- $90,000 - $120,000 base negotiable based on experience
- Full Health benefits health, 401K, etc
- Fully funded malpractice
- Paid CME, PTO, life insurance, retirement
- Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Full office support staff
- Working Remotely
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active Massachusetts Nurse Practitioneror Physician Assistant License
- Masters in Nursing or PA degree from an accredited college
- 3 or more years of experience
- Board-certified NP or PA
- Geriatric/adult training and experience
- Daily access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Willing to have a territory along the 91 Corridor that is approx a 30-mile radius