Vidant Healthplex Wilson
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Healthplex in Wilson, NC are seeking a part-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Experience preferred.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
- Outpatient Only, hours 9am-6pm, daily
- Position is for 12/13 shifts per month to include rotating weekends as a 0.75 FTE
- No Call
- Procedures required including suturing and casting
- Practice specialists include: Primary Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Immediate Care
- Services include: physical therapy, respiratory therapy, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, ultrasound and ECHO, and a full retail pharmacy
- Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a Level 1 academic medical center
- System-wide integrated EMR
- Built in referral network
- Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies. Learn more about what it means to be a Vidant Medical Group provider HERE.
Wilson, NC is a vibrant, family-oriented community that is committed to educational excellence, economic prosperity, cultural diversity and offers a wide variety of activities and attractions. The community of 50,000 is one of the largest in eastern North Carolina and offers a Whirligig Park, abundant arts, sports and youth activities, museums, community festivals, outdoor concerts, golf courses, boating, hiking, fishing and antique shops. Wilson has taken great care to preserve their history while embracing their future.
- Conveniently located 45 miles east of Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 40 miles west of Greenville, and less than 2 hours from the beautiful North Carolina coast
- Amtrak train service including two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south ,
- Low cost of living, diverse housing options, and excellent choice of public and private schools
- Excellent school options both public and private
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252) 847-1944 or Ashley.Rudolph@vidanthealth.com.