Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
“DispatchHealth is unlike anything in healthcare today.” That’s not from our marketing team, that is a quote from one of our providers.
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 19 cities nationwide. As a reflection of our success to date, we have an exciting opportunity for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who want to be apart of an innovative company providing quality care to patients in the Phoenix metro communities.
What makes us different?
- DispatchHealth is bringing back the house call.
- DispatchHealth is a provider-led organization.
- DispatchHealth asks our provider teams to use their medical skills and experience to provide innovative care to our patients in their homes.
- Our patient-centric approach consistently provides us with a NPS score of 95% or better
- DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery.
Wait what? How?
Advanced Practice Providers are teamed with EMTs and equipped with everything needed to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses.
Patients request care via the DispatchHealth website, mobile app, or by calling our Clinical Support Team, and voila, a care team is dispatched to the patient’s home or office.
What else do I need to know?
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with at least 2 years’ experience in ER, UC, Internal Medicine or Family Practice to join our team. We are looking for only the best of the best to join our trailblazing team.
Our clinicians provide comprehensive health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of DispatchHealth’s patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
Our providers love working at DispatchHealth in part because our patients love the care and the convenience we provide. With top marks for patient satisfaction (you can Google us to see our patient reviews), we know that we make a positive impact each and every day.
BENEFITS TO THE POSITION AND BEING PART OF THE GROWING TEAM:
- Flexible work schedules
- Average patient visit time of 45 minutes
- Career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting, and disruptive
- Voice and input on technology development to optimize provider workflow
- Deliver high-quality and affordable care
- Be part of a fast growth company
- At least 2 years of experience in the ED, UC, Internal medicine or Family Practice.
- Current unrestricted state licensure as a nurse practitioner
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS / ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
- Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural Competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, minor surgical procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
- Expertise in clinical skills related to acute care, chronic conditions and injuries.
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.