Eklego is proud to be assistinga local senior living community, in their search for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant, in Rochester, NY.
This community offers a full continuum of care from independent living, assisted living, long term care, and short-term rehabilitation. They have a passion for enhancing the quality of life, health, and well-being of residents and their families and provides their employees a chance to make a difference in the lives of the senior community every day.
This full-time position provides medical care to patients, in collaboration with onsite physician staff. The NP/PA performs routine and acute visits as well as discharge management in a friendly, team-oriented work environment. The NP/PA will be responsible for participating in the provision of comprehensive, high quality medical care for patients within the organization.
- Master's degree and ANA Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- Current NYS Registration and License as an NP,OR, Graduation from an approved Physician Assistant program. Current New York State Registration and License required; NCCPA Certification preferred.
- 2 years or great preferred with experience in geriatrics and long-term care preferred.
- Collaborates with Nurse Managers and other Health Team members to coordinate patient care plans and to maintain and improve quality of Member care.
- Participates in Patient Care Team Meetings as requested.
- Ensures documentation for care planning process per New York State requirements.
- Conducts pre-employment physical exams and maintains surveillance of the health status of the facility's employees under direction of the Medical Director.
- Evaluates employees prior to returning to work as requested by Human Resources under the supervision of the Medical Director.
- Participates as a member of the In-house Teams including Mental Health, Ethics and the Skin Care Team.
- May serve as a clinical preceptor for approved Physician Assistant students.
- Participates in Quality Assurance programs.
- Performs other duties as required by Administration from time-to-time.
Why Choose Eklego?
As a Healthcare professional, you have a lot of options and your skills are highly sought after. When you choose to partner with Eklego, here's what you can expect:
- We'll take the time to learn about your background, your goals, and your needs
- Direct employment with our Senior Care partners. We are partnered with several choice providers of Senior Care. This gives you a one-stop, simple solution to a choice of employers and positions.
- No more wondering whether your application went through and waiting for a response. We will ensure that your information gets in front of the hiring team and coordinate an interview on your behalf.
- Our clients rely on our expertise and trust Eklego to bring great talent like you because we're ALL better together.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status, including genetic information.