Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Implement treatment plans as delegated by the supervising physician and inform patients about the medical component of their treatment
- Document patient histories, perform physical examinations, order diagnostic tests, and perform existing patient assessment
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management
- 0-2 years of experience & must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must maintain current DEA license
- Must provide documentation of renewal on or before licensure expiration date
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We are committed to providing the training, information, and corporate support necessary to facilitate our success!