Nurse Residency Program – AdventHealth -Tampa Bay Area
Start Date: October 2019
AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
· Medical/Surgical Specialty
· Emergency Department
*availability based on campus needs
Full-time nursing position
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer day and night shifts
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities
· Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
· Tuition reimbursement for BSN and Master's degrees
· Comprehensive health and dental insurance
· Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every six months
· Retirement savings
· Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
List of Campus Offerings for Fall Program
AdventHealth Sebring ,Wauchula, Lake Placid, FL
AdventHealth North Pinellas – Tarpon Springs, FL
AdventHealth Tampa – Tampa, FL
AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City – Zephyrhills, FL
AdventHealth Ocala- Ocala, FL
AdventHealth Connerton- Tampa, FL
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel- NOT PARTICIPATING
AdventHealth Carrollwood- NOT PARTICIPATING
· The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
· Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery
What will you need?
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
• Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher
• Must have less than one (1) year of RN/LPN experience
• Must have graduated within the past year
• Current Florida RN license (may apply without license, but must have license prior to licensure deadline)
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
• Professional resume
• Two (2) clinical references on letterhead from direct supervisors (if working in a clinical setting), professors, or preceptors
• A copy of the completed, unofficial transcript(s). Transcripts must show the name, the degree obtained (or currently pursuing), and the cumulative GPA
• American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider with AED is mandatory for consideration. A current BLS must be upload at the time of applying. Note: Specialty areas may require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, Starting Your Nursing Career, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.