Second Shift Staff Nurse Provides customer service to Health Services department clients and clerical support to the Health Services department. Primary responsibilities include triage and treatment of employees with work related and personal injuries/ illnesses, OSHA recordkeeping, translation, workers compensation administration, hearing conservation and CPR program support and instruction, and other duties as assigned.
25% Triage and treatment of employees with work related and personal injuries/ illnesses.
20% Customer service to Health Services department clients (answer phone, questions, assist with completing paperwork)
15% OSHA recordkeeping compliance
25% Typing documentation and data entry
5% Verbal and written translations (English/Spanish)
10% Hearing conservation program management
• Current Nebraska Nursing licensure
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalency
• Able and willing to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays when production works
• Able and willing to work second shift hours (shift will be 2p-10p and on Sat/ occas: 2:30p – 00:30a or when production ends).
Abilities / Success Factors
• Demonstrate strong computer/technical skills and capabilities (e.g. Must type >70wpm, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
• Able to multitask
• Autonomous decision maker
• First aid and Triaging experience
• Ability to work with others of diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work in continuously changing environment
• Bilingual in English & Spanish (able to read, write, and speak)
• Case manager experience and knowledge of workers compensation
• Occupational Health experience
• Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse