Will support the Resident Services Director in carrying out the Resident Services Department functions. Assist in monitoring the medication management program and overseeing activity in the medication room. Will also assist in scheduling and supervising staff, including monitoring of overtime.
- Schedule and supervise staff; available to cover staffing when needed.
- Monitor, oversee and administer medications as allowed per state specific guidelines.
- Provide activities of daily living assistance to residents.
- Provide training and orientation to new staff members and ongoing training to current staff members.
- Provide verbal encouragement and support to the staff.
- Demonstrate flexibility by being open to changes and demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Prioritize tasks to assure that customers changing needs are met in a timely manner.
- Perform assessments and reassessments to determine resident needs and recommending appropriate service plans.
- Does what is reasonably necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors the department for any unsafe issues; immediately report any concerning quality issues to the Resident Services Director or Executive Director.
- Function as a role model for staff by being punctual, neat and clean in appearance and follows dress code.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Licensed RN/LPN/LVN.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification if required by state.
- Must successfully complete the Atria Medication management training, and all Atria specified training programs.
- Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure or certification.
- Management training or experience preferred.
- Able to clearly communicate in English; able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; able to write short correspondence and memos; able to effectively present to a small group setting or on a one-on-one basis.
- Must be able to perform simple calculations (add, subtract, multiple and divide whole numbers, decimals and common fractions)
- Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Nurse, L.V.N., RN, R.N., registered nurse, medication, medication management, supervisor, nurse supervisor, resident services supervisor
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.