Nurse Leadership Opportunity!
This is a wonderful advancement opportunity for motivated, nurses who are seeking a supervisory position and a new challenge!
Nurse Supervisor- Operating Room
University Health System is Bexar County and South Texas' first health system to earn Magnet status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Magnet hospitals and health systems offer patients reassurance that they are being cared for by a team with a proven track record for providing excellent care and positive outcomes for their patients.
What sets us apart?
- Most up-to-date advancements in nursing
- Home to the only Level I trauma center in South Texas
- Nationally certified nursing staff
- Regionally, nationally and internationally recognized
- Provides leadership to the staff and department.
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting hospital and nursing standards of care
- Enforce adherence to governing agency regulations
- Maintains staff by interviewing, selecting, orienting and training nurses and auxiliary staff
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams by communicating information, responding to requests, building rapport and participating in team problem solving method.
- BSN or higher is required.
- Must have a current TX RN license.
- National certification in related field is required.
- Three years recent, full-time hospital experience required.
Why Work for University Health System?
University offers generous benefits packages, including incentives for professional and personal growth and enhanced financial security. Our benefits package includes:
- Education reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Optional insurance and other programs
- Paid time off
- Recognition programs
Send resume to JoAnne.Paniagua@uhs-sa.com
Operating Room Registered Nurse