Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers.
- Demonstrates appropriate and courteous phone etiquette.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
- Assists nursing with hourly rounding using the AIDET technique.
- Demonstrates culturally competent care into daily practice.
- Reflects ICBEST practices as a representative of Florida Hospital Carrollwood.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
- Communicates in a timely manner with the appropriate RN as needed.
- Will assist with paper process during and after computer down time.
- Assists with updates to patient white boards.
- Greets new patients and families in timely and courteous manner on arrival.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completion of a formal Certified Nursing Assistant, or Medical Assistant education program or Must be currently enrolled in an accredited ASN program (BSN preferred) with transcripts providing for successful completion of fundamentals of nursing course materials.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Current Florida Certified Nursing Assistant license validated by Florida Board of Nursing, current Medical Assistant License (unless currently enrolled in an accredited ASN program with completion of fundamentals of nursing) or EMT license.
- Completion of Nurse Tech course at first session possible following orientation.
Perform specific tasks or routines supportive to delivery of patient care while performing as “Goodwill Ambassador”; conducting patient and family checks in the assigned nursing unit under the direction of a Registered Nurse in accordance with Division of Nursing standards. Will also perform clerical duties related to computers, workstation on wheels (WOWs) equipment and supply checks. Responsible for the inventory and ordering of supplies, equipment and services needed to support the efficient operation of the assigned nursing unit and patient care delivery.