Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
You will be responsible for:
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Commits to FHZ Hourly Round
What will you need:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- Completion of High School/GED
- Enrollment in an accredited nursing program with a GPA of 3.0 or above and completion of Fundamentals in Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification