Nurse Tech AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The Nurse Tech (NT) is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol.
- The NT is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Commits to FHZ Hourly Round
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
What You Will Need:
- Completion of High School/GED
- Enrollment in an accredited nursing program with GPA of 3.0 or above and completion of Fundamentals in Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification