Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to join our healthcare team at Eastern Reception and Diagnostic Correctional Center located in Bonne Terre, MO.
Consider our current Part time (16 hours a week, every Monday and Tuesday evening shift, 3:30pm - midnight) opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
* Takes vital signs, height and weight.
* Assists with PPDs and EKGs.
* Measures and records intake and output.
* Assists with patient treatments such as dressing changes, decubitus ulcer and tracheostomy care.
* Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Certified by professional organization in the state of employment.
* Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Corizon Health. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location:Bonne Terre, MO-63628