With 346 beds, the skilled staff at Trumbull Regional Medical Center has been providing quality care for over a century. Trumbull Regional Medical Center serves the health care needs of residents in Trumbull County and nearby communities. Trumbull Regional Medical Center offers a vast scope of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services from emergency, cardiac and critical care to orthopedic, childbirth, and other diagnostic and therapeutic services. A designated Level III Trauma Center; the hospital became the first in Ohio to achieve Chest Pain v5 accreditation, which is the highest-level accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. READ MOREHERE
Guided by our C.A.R.E.S Mission, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is recruiting for the best in class to carry out our principles of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Stewardship. Be a Steward of the community and join our team of professionals!
This position is a Part time Nursing Assistant position in our Medical Unit. The primary hours for this role are 6a-2:30p and will work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- High school graduate or GED with at least 1-year experience in lieu of STNA/CNA Certification.
- STNA/CNA certification is required and or is obtained within 12 months of date of hire and maintained throughout employment.
- Heartsaver certification required and maintained or obtained within 30-days of original job date.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs all skills on the Nursing assistant checklist.
- Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs customer services related to direct patient care.
- Collects, transports, stores and /or disposes of refuse related materials safely.
- Transports equipment, specimens, and supplies as needed.
- Stocks supplies in the patient care area.
- Provides nutritional support to the patient.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.