Do you have the career opportunities as aPatient Care Technician - CNA you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to joinOverlandPark Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part ofthe nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCAHealthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we off an array of medical,dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make yourbenefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of ouruniquebenefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare startswith compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potentialwith a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development ofour colleagues? Join the Overland ParkRegional family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need tosucceed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious PatientCare Technician - CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A Patient Care Technicians main role is toprovide basic care to patients, as well as assist them with things they mighthave trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal natureof the job, a Patient Care Technician has strong people skills and the abilityto be compassionate and enjoy helping others.
About this unit:
- If you like variety, working as a PCT isfor you. Each shift will be exciting, different and challenging!
- As a hands-on caregiver, you are the onewho has the privilege of holding a patient's hand and listening to the person's life story.
- The Patient Care Technician (PCT) delivers high quality,patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient careservices related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living.
- Under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), the PCTassists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance with thePCT’s skills/training and the needs of the Department, and consistently assiststhe patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safepatient care environment.
- The PCT complies with all hospital policies/procedures andobserves the State Board of Nursing rules for unlicensed personnel.