Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
In 2019 and 2020, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World’s Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
We are searching for a Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform a variety of duties including basic care, to perform a variety of duties including basic care including personal hygiene, mobility, nutritional support, maintaining of patient environment, providing assistance to licensed staff in carrying out other related duties, etc.
**1,500 New Hire Sign on Bonus for this position**
- Hours: 40 hours- full time
- Shift: Night Shift
- Location: Telemetry Unit. Charlton Memorial Hospital. Fall River, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus additional specialized courses or training.
- Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Training Program is preferred.
- Nursing Assistant Certification in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the equivalent is required. Will also consider nursing students whom have completed Fundamentals of Nursing/Nursing 101 in lieu of the CNA license.
- Current CPR Certification is required.
- Three (3) months experience in an acute care or long term setting is preferred.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer