The College of Mount Saint Vincent is an academically excellent, authentically inclusive, Catholic and ecumenical liberal arts college with approximately 1,500 undergraduate students and 300 graduate students, located in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, New York City. Our beautiful 70-acre campus of rolling lawns and wooded hills overlooking the Hudson River is just 12 miles from midtown Manhattan.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent announces a faculty opportunity for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position in the School of Nursing. We seek experienced faculty with clinical expertise in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing in Riverdale, NY or at the Long Island City, Queens Site for Spring 2020, with a January start date.
The position is a 10-month appointment with salary commensurate with credentials and experience.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a master’s degree in Nursing and have an earned doctorate in Nursing or a related field, or have substantial progress toward the doctorate
- Have clinical and teaching expertise in the specialty area
- Possess the ability to work as a member of a collaborative team with diverse faculty and student populations
- Teaching in both the undergraduate and graduate programs
- Advising and mentoring students
- Engaging in scholarly activities and participating in initiatives within the College
All qualified applicants are subject to a background check as part of the final approval process. Applicants must send a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references who can speak to your professional qualifications by email.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the College of Mount Saint Vincent; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years