We are seeking a Nursing Home Administrator LNHA to become a part of our team! You will coordinate medical and health services in a large skilled nursing facility, specialty care facility and independent living apartments.
- Provide administrative leadership to achieve clinical and administrative goals
- Supervise and direct both clinical and non-clinical staff to implement appropriate resident care
- Acquires and allocates human, material, and financial resources for specific functions and processes to achieve organizational goals
- Provides leadership in critical thinking, conflict management, problem solving and change management
- Administers, interprets and explains policies, rules, regulations and laws to ensure administrative and operational objectives are met
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure resident safety
- Enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- Monitors compliance
- Previous experience as an Administrator in long-term care of 5 years, minimum
- Demonstrated expertise in state and Federal survey process
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Represents the medical center by establishing and maintaining relationships with community groups and health and support services; communicating with news media; collecting data and presenting information at hearings.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Leadership Skills, Performance Management, Staffing, Emphasizing Excellence, Delegation, Coaching, Quality Management, Initiative, Organizational Astuteness, Infection Control, Clinical Skills