- Location:Berkeley, California
- Type:Direct Hire
We are seeking a compassionate and creative Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the provision of high-quality care and maintain full capacity at our 50+ bed nursing home in Berkeley, CA.Area
As a Nursing Home Administrator, you will generate and implement innovative marketing ideas that establish us as the continuing care retirement community of choice in our area.
Additional tasks of the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations
- Managing the development and implementation of departmental policies and establishing rapport with and between departments so they can each see the importance of their contributions to the facility
- Ensuring that all personnel, residents and visitors follow established policies and procedures
Nursing Home Administrator-Nursing Home Executive Administrator
As a Nursing Home Administrator, you will ensure that our facility operates in an efficient and profitable manner. You will also implement performance improvement initiatives to ensure that we provide our residents with the excellent standard of living and care that they deserve.
- Additional responsibilities of the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- Recruiting, hiring and training competent and committed staff
- Reviewing and interpreting monthly financial statements
- Preparing an annual operational budget and allocating resources to carry out our programs successfully
Nursing Home Administrator-Nursing Home Executive Administrator –
As a Nursing Home Administrator, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public. You must also have exceptional communication and marketing skills.
Additional requirements for the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Nursing Home Administrator license
- Ability to meet criteria established by the State Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance and continuing care retirement community operations
We look forward to hearing from you!
The post Nursing Home Administrator-Nursing Home Executive Administrator appeared first on De Vore Recruiting.