It’s time you worked for a company that’s just as passionate about quality senior care as you are! Bring your management career to StoneGate Senior Living and experience the difference. We provide support services to senior living and care properties that offer skilled health care, assisted living, memory support, and independent living at locations in Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado.
StoneGate-supported properties are designed to provide a comfortable atmosphere with all the qualities of home and more. Right now, we are seeking a Nursing Home Administrator at The Plaza at Richardson. In this key management role, you will manage overall operations while ensuring profitability, without sacrificing quality care and exceptional service. Together, we can change senior living! Apply today!
As a Nursing Home Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall operation as well as the clinical and financial success of the healthcare facility. Areas of responsibility include:
- Budget compliance
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Regulatory compliance
- Resident and family relationship
- Marketing and supervision of each department within the facility
We are looking for a Nursing Home Administrator who can effectively multi-task, communicate, and resolve conflict. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
- Current and active Nursing Home Administrator license
- 3+ years of administrator experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Solid knowledge of Managed Care and high volume Medicare buildings
- Capable of making mature, professional judgments
- Must be able to collect, analyze, and manage data
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.