HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing post-Series A Silicon Valley-based healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan. The company was one of Forbes’ “25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch” for 2019. Our mission is to bring precision delivery to healthcare through cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence that can predictively match the world's patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times. HEALTH[at]SCALE's machine intelligence platform and applications for care prediction are among the largest deployments to date of machine learning technologies for healthcare; helping leading organizations manage tens of millions of individuals in live production use. The company's software solutions service a broad range of use cases for managed care, accountable care and self-insured organizations, including: early targeted prediction and prevention of adverse outcomes, optimizing care planning and guiding effective treatment; refining and navigating provider networks; and reducing fraud, waste and abuse. For more information, please visit our website.
- Serve as clinical domain expert for broad range of product design and implementation/integration efforts
- Work cross-functionally with engineering teams to guide healthcare data extraction, data integration, data quality, data coding, descriptive/predictive/exploratory analyses, rapid prototyping and data visualization
- Engage with customer clinical teams on clinical use models for company software and services
- Guide the design and deployment/workflow integration of clinical user interfaces and analytical pipelines for various clinical use models
- Provide training to customer teams on use of the company’s technologies
- Structure and coordinate clinical trials to demonstrate company software and services
- BSN or MSN (Nurse Practitioner) with current and active RN or NP license
- 3+ years of experience in clinical practice
- Knowledge of clinical systems and technologies, data coding
- Experience with care delivery, gaps of care and integrity of care
- Experience with clinical data and interoperability standards
- Experience with clinical systems and technologies (e.g., EHR systems)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal/external teams, consultants and vendors
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) - Nursing Informatics or CPHIMS or CAHIMS
- Experience working with insurance claims and billing
- Experience querying relational databases (e.g., using SQL) and/or doing statistical analyses
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, 401k, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), parental leave benefits and flexible work hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity in our hiring and business practices.
To all recruitment agencies: HEALTH[at]SCALE does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HEALTH[at]SCALE employees or any organization location. HEALTH[at]SCALE is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.