Nursing Supervisor: Per DiemC Shift /Nights
7:00pm – 8 :00am (10:30pm- 7:30am)
Cape Regional Health System is an integrated healthcare delivery system serving residents and visitors throughout Cape May County. Cape Regional Health System is a Penn Medicine Cancer Network Affiliate and a clinical affiliate of Penn Medicine for Cardiac Care, Orthopedic Care and Vascular Care.
- PRN position available, as needed to meet organizational needs with weekend & holiday shifts required.
- Ability to assess complex situations and resolve issues requiring immediate intervention.
- Must possess analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to direct a workforce, provide support to staff and delegate job duties.
- Licensed RN in State of New Jersey. 3-5 years nursing practice in acute care setting.
- Critical care/ER experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification and ACLS required.
- BSN or related health care degree required, MSN preferred.
- Mustdemonstrated leadership ability and excellent communication skills.
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
Click here to Explore Cape Regional Health System: https://www.caperegional.com/
Click here to learn about the area: https://www.visitnj.org/city/cape-may