Nursing Supervisor - Preventative Services
DESCRIPTION: Supervise and perform professional public health nursing services within the Pendleton and Hermiston Public Health clinics. Plan, coordinate, supervise and evaluate the health services for the Reproductive Health, Communicable Disease, and Immunization programs in Umatilla County. Provide overall program development; monitor specific program procedures and services; perform administrative duties and provide skilled professional nursing care. Supervise employee and contract positions related to these programs. Conduct evaluations and support professional development for all staff in those programs.
- ADN +10 years of experience or BSN +3 years of experience from an approved school of nursing.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or closely related field, preferred.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Requires current, unencumbered Oregon RN license (or ability to obtain prior to hire)
- Requires current BLS CPR certification (Training available)
- Experience in communicable disease, clinic, and community health services preferred
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Valid Driver's License
+SIGNING BONUS EQUIVALENT TO ONE MONTHS SALARY!
$5,033.00/Month (to start), Plus excellent benefits
HOW TO APPLY: Use of Umatilla County application is MANDATORY. Anyone who qualifies for Veterans' Preference in Public Employment provided for in OAR 839-006-0435; please include proper certification (OAR 839-006-0465) with your application. Any applicant with a disability who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application or hiring process to assist or to demonstrate qualifications or to perform the essential functions of the job for which the applicant is applying should inform the Human Resources Department. This job announcement is not intended to serve as a comprehensive job description. Blank applications and a complete job description can be obtained on our website at www.umatillacounty.net or the Human Resources Office, Room 108. Applications will be accepted by hand delivery, mail, fax, or email to email@example.com.