305 E Oak St, Apopka, FL 32703
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Full Time Evening.
• Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
• Develops and promotes communication between the staff including but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or condition of residents.
• Ensures that nursing 24 hour reports are complete and timely.
• Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
• Evaluate residents’ needs for restorative nursing and implements these procedures.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
• Current Registered Nurse in the state hired
The RN Nursing Supervisor participates in the direct care and services provided to the residents and is responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of residents for their assigned shift.
The RN Nursing Supervisor, on their assigned shift, makes entire facility rounds monitoring each unit and hall, monitoring changes in conditions, and providing assistance to the Hall Charge Nurse as needed.