Full-timeFull-timeDayEducationWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleFirst Hill Heath Bldg (WA204)801 Broadway98122
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition Sciences or Dietetics.
- Current national registration as a Registered Dietitian
- Washington State Certified Dietitian
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or eligible for certification
- If CDE eligible, must certify within one year of employment
- Four (4) years nutrition experience, preferably one year in ambulatory care setting or community health
- One thousand hours of diabetes education experience in a variety of settings
- Experience and comfort with teaching and public speaking
- Master's Degree in Nutrition Sciences or Dietetics
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.