Cleans dietary department including floors, walls, cafeteria, dining room, & bathroom.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Puts together list of supplies for Environmental Services
2. Puts together list of supplies for Dietary purchasing.
3. Completes daily cleaning tasks.
4. Uses and mixes chemicals appropriately.
5. Uses wet floor signs appropriately.
6. Uses Personal Protective equipment as needed to prevent injury.
7. Demonstrates courteous behavior when working with visitors and/or hospital staff.
8. Makes sure that department is locked securely before leaving.
9. Reports any issues to manager if work orders needed.
10. Takes out garbage, trash, and cardboard to dumpsters.
11. Bags soiled rags and mops for laundry.
12. Completes monthly cleaning tasks.
13. Fills paper towel, toilet paper, and soap dispensers.
14. Delivers and picks up patient trays as needed.
15. Completes weekly cleaning tasks.
16. Cleans light fixtures.
17. Cleans hand sinks.
18. Cleans indoor windows.