We’re a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing innovative services and strategic leadership to businesses. We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner, CRN top Tech Elite Solution Provider, and a top BBJ Consulting Company. Our team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best, with a proven track record of success and desire to meet new challenges.
And because we value your hard work, we offer competitive pay and benefits including 20 days of PTO for senior consultants, quarterly bonus potential, 401K matching, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
Senior Engineers’ responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of our customer’s technologies; Mentoring, educating, guiding and supporting associate/mid-level team members; Project management: IT assessments, recommendations and proposals; and nurturing customer relationships. Senior’s play a crucial role at iCorps as they serve as the junction point between client service delivery excellence, and the professional development of our consultants. This is a hands on technology role.
- Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization, security and cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
- Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking, compute and storage infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
- Have an understanding of hybrid and cloud architectures and proven best practices that enable high operational resiliency
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
- Participation in proposal content, product research, and sales meetings with prospective clients may be required
- Understanding fundamentals of IT governance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications strongly preferred: Microsoft expert certification (Cloud technology), CISSP, CCSP and other related industry certifications.
- Minimum of 5 plus years' experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various technology environments
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365, EMS, Azure, Active Directory, and DNS
- Systems Center a +
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office platforms
- Strong hands-on networking, firewalls, routing and switching experience
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume
"iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law."
- Employee Events
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance bonus
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- On Site Cafeteria
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Base + Quarterly Bonus Program