Looking for an experienced NYC DOB Licensed Site Safety Manager for multiple upcoming long-term projects.
Candidate must be familiar with and be able to perform the following:
- Conduct inspections for the items required by:
- NYC Building Code Chapter 33 when applicable.
- Rule 3300 of the RCNY when applicable.
- NYC Transit Rules and Regulations when applicable.
- FDNY Fire Code when applicable.
- Identify deficiencies and report said deficiencies to client.
- Complete daily site specific safety manager logs, inspection reports, visitation logs, issue deficiency notices when necessary, complete inspection checklist(s) when utilized, coordinate, review and complete any other required paperwork.
- Conduct scheduled safety meetings with trades, foreman, or safety representatives, complete minutes, document attendees, and conduct follow-up as required.
- Attend client required progress/ safety meeting(s).
- Review and comment on sub-contractor safety programs, make recommendations for improvement, and cite applicable standards.
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and/or near misses fully by performing thorough research of documents, interviewing witnesses, inspecting are of the incident, and provide well-written, concise, and factual written narrative reports.
- Notify D.O.B when required pursuant to B.C.3310.8.2.1.
Candidate must have the following certifications:
- 40 Hour Site Safety Manager
- NYC DOB Site Safety Manager License
We offer competitive salary and employment package:
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Personal / Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- Eligibility for an end-of-year bonus.
Tristate-Safety Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals With Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.