* Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: directly supervises Case Manager Supervisors, Case Managers, Employment Specialists, Housing Specialists, Substance Abuse Counselors, Continuing Care Workers, and Clinical Social Workers.
* Monitors and completes the tasks related to time and attendance, annual performance evaluations, and related salary enhancements.
* Identifies, implements, and documents staff development issues including, but not limited to, ensuring staff completion of agency-mandated courses, core curriculum, and other indicated training.
* Collects, analyzes, and reports on team statistics as indicated by SCO and regulatory bodies.
* Ensures program compliance with appropriate governmental regulations through adherence to SCO’s case record review policy, unit inspection policies and other related policies, and the review of CLIENT TRACK compliance reports.
* Understands and ensures compliance with all client service policies and procedures of SCO.
* Coordinates specific areas of service delivery as assigned e.g. employment, CLIENT TRACK, and mental health.
* Act as the primary CLIENT TRACK trainer for all client service staff after the successful completion of all CLIENT TRACK ’ Train the Trainer modules.
* Service Delivery/Operations
* nsures the delivery of quality and appropriate services to clients through case record audits, CLIENT TRACK reports, case conferences, team meetings, and supervision.
* Identifies service delivery gaps and develops indicated service linkages.
* Reviews all Resident Complaints and incident reports and ensures follow-up and follow through on all findings.
* Attends and participates in new resident orientation.
* In the absence of a/the Assistant Program Manager/Case Manager Supervisor/Client Services/Program Services, acts a liaison with other departments.
* Monitors length of stay for residents to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and policies SCO.
* Ensures compliance with involuntary discharge regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
* MSW or Master Degree in a related field with clinical focus required.
* Minimum three (3) years supervisory experience.
* Knowledge and understanding of team concepts, preferably, in a residential setting.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
* Computer literate specifically with Microsoft applications required.
**Job:** **SOC. SERV. SUPERVISOR -715*
**Title:** *NYC Shelters- Social Service Supervisor*
**Location:** *New York-Queens-Jamaica*
**Requisition ID:** *36026*